Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nick Canon and Mariah Carey are having a boy and a girl



Despite previously saying they wanted to be surprised, Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon look like they'll be decorating their nursery pink and blue -- because their twins will be a boy and a girl.
Life & Style confirmed the gender of the couple's twins from a friend close to them.
"It's all about pink and blue these days," the friend told the magazine. "It's truly going to be a dream come true for them. They get a son and daughter."


Carey couldn't be happier, as apparent by what she told L&S. "Even before we announced it was twins, I was trying to keep everything genderneutral because I didn't want to impose an identity on them too soon," Carey said. "There were fan contests on Twitter about what gender they are and rumors about them being two boys or two girls -- but nobody guessed this!"
The news was first revealed in late October, when Carey made an appearance on the "Today" show, confirming widespread speculation over her gradual weight gain.
Then, in December, Nick let the cat out the bag -- they were having twins.
"In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real," he explaind o his radio show. "I didn't even tell my wife I was gonna do this. I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission. We're having twins!"
The full story on Nick and Mariah's upcoming twins is in the current issue of Life & Style, which hits newsstands Wednesday (February 2).
In a recent interview with KTLA-TV, Nick said they are expecting delivery at the end of April/early May.

courtesy of ballerstatus

No comments:

Post a Comment