Sunday, January 16, 2011

Usher gets sick and walks off stage (video)





"Getting sick" is not an option for touring pop stars. When we're sick, we take a nap; when Usher's sick, he walks off the stage, disappointing thousands of his fans who paid good money to watch him perform.
The singer/Justin Bieber mentor was far too ill to make it through his concert last night at Berlin's 02 Arena; after lip-synching some songs, he finally gave up, peacing out amid a chorus of boos from the audience. In a fan video (below), concertgoers are heard yelling "auf Wiedersehen!" and "F--k you Usher!" Usher makes his grand exit at the 7-minute mark.
A statement issued today from Usher's rep says he's been "suffering from upper respiratory illness which is currently preventing him from performing a proper show." Usher, forced to reschedule European tour dates until he recovers, had this to say: "I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I have caused my fans. My fans are the best in the world and I am looking forward to getting people so that I can give them the show they deserve."
courtesy of omg.yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment