Sunday, December 19, 2010

update: G Dep didnt know the guy he shot died when he confessed



“I was surprised — for some reason, I really didn’t think that he died. When they told me, I was like, ‘Oh, I’m not going home after this.’ “” - G.Dep

These were the words spoken by Trevell Coleman, publicly known as former Bad Boy rapper G.Dep. A couple days ago he walked into a NY police station and admitted to shooting John Henkel during a 1993 robbery.

“That’s just the life I was living back then. I started to wonder if all the bad things that happened to me in my life were karma for what I did . . . you start to think ‘My happiness is because of someone else’s sadness.’ “I thought that if I turned myself in, it might give me closure. I’m just trying to get right with God,”'

G.Dep said his biggest regret with confessing is leaving his children.

The NY District Attorney will said the G.Dep will be facing life in prison if convicted of the murder.



Source: NY Post via vladtv

No comments:

Post a Comment