Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Foxy Brown absent on Christmas Massacre

Fox took to twitter to address her absence
I hope everyone had a blessed & beautiful Christmas.. my favorite time of the year. Still grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me. I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion and venue changing of the beautiful "Christmas In Brooklyn" party. Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say…the Devil's at his busiest when ur about to get busy. My baby sis Wanda Fox, FOX Boyz, Ferrari, GT Nick, Sha, Britney Fox, Team FOX and all my die hard FOX fans… from my heart, I luv yall. Pray for ur girl. Something bigger's going on. But GOD got me covered in his blood


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment