Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wow! Donald Trump Considering Making A Run For President In 2012


In an interview on Good Morning America, Donald Trump stated, “I am thinking about things. I’m looking at this country and what’s happened in terms of respect. And the respect for this country is just not there.

“I have many people from China that I do business with; they laugh at us. They feel we’re fools, and almost being led by fools. And they can’t believe what they’re getting away with.

“I’d love to see some positive things for this country. When people say they don’t respect our country… We cannot let the rest of the world beat us up, we’re like a whipping post right now.”

If Trump does decide to launch a bid for the presidency, he will stay true to his current political allegiance and run as a Republican – and he insists he’d be willing to stand against former 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, should she announce her own intentions to run for office once again.

He adds, “I’ve seen what she’s done. Do not underestimate her. I would take her on. Don’t get me wrong, I like her, but I’d take her on.”

But Trump will be keeping the media guessing about whether he will run for president until next summer: “I’d make a decision probably by June.”

No comments:

Post a Comment