Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jay Z is #3 on New York Times best sellers list



Man, he told ya it would be a best seller. For the week of Dec. 5th, Jay-Z’s memoir Decoded debuts at number three on the New York Times Best Seller, hardcover non fiction list. He trails Laura Hillenbrand’s Unbroken and George Bush’s Decision Points. In related news, dream hampton sounds off about her role with the project.

I’m am NOT mad Jay isn’t yappin about me in friggin interviews. Being famous is corny, I feel sorry for my famous friends. …and 90% of real media, including the Wall Street Journal & NY Times, writes, in English, aby my contribution…..so yeah. that was exhausting. I can’t imagine being an actual celebrity in this age of persistent identity. #nobueno

story by rapradar

No comments:

Post a Comment